Good morning everyone, we hope you’re all well and have been doing well and staying safe! Thank you to everyone who keeps sending us in work and pictures of things you’ve been up to, it’s amazing to see how you are getting on!
For today’s ocean themed activity it may take a few more bits and pieces but hopefully if you have the tools you’ll be able to come up with something magical! If you have paper, paint/ pens, and an empty egg carton why not try to make an ocean scene inside an egg carton? You will be able to decorate the outside of the egg carton like a treasure chest and make a wonderful scene on the inside of your egg carton using any other materials or shells that you have:
2 x 500 10 x 36
4 x 500 50 x 36
4 x 30 2 x 36
4 x 2
4 x 532
342 x 65
Please also find the following in Teams Assignments.
Please answer the following questions in full sentences.
Yellow/ Level 11 – The Huge Horrible Beast
- Why did the things Ze pass up to the huge and horrible beast frighten it?
- How did the monkey get the chance to steal the milkman’s money?
- Can you think of a word that might mean the same as ‘bellowed’.
- How do you think the hunter felt when the elephant wouldn’t speak to the chief?
- How did the Hare persuade the lion not to eat it?
Red – Jungle Shorts
- Lenny wanted proper shorts. What might these be and do you think his Mum should have bought them for him?
- When have you had to do something embarrassing? How did you cope with it?
- What is Lenny’s favourite food for tea?
- Does Lenny live in a countryside, town or city? How do you know?
- Why does Mr Cox call Lenny’s team ‘The Lions’?
Blue – Battle With the Beast
- Why was the core broken down and hidden across the galaxy?
- How often does the Pool of Power need to be recharged?
- Why does Badlaw want the map?
- Why did Arkon test the friends?
- What do you think will happen in the new adventure?
Level 8 – Winnie and Wilbur Stay at Home
- Why did Winnie and Wilbur have to stay home?
- How do you think Winnie felt about this news?
- What were some of the things Winnie and Wilbur did to pass the time?
- Why do you think she chose to paint a rainbow over the town?
- Why do you think the book Winnie was reading was Wilbur’s favourite?
Level 6 – The Junk Cruncher
- What was the Junk Cruncher’s job?
- What was inside the Junk Cruncher?
- Why was the ship not able to move before it got crushed?
- Who’s idea was it to try the thrusters?
- Where do you think the rubbish in Space came from?
Maths – Today we will focus on division once again, with no carrying. Please choose your level of challenge and a reminder of strategies is in the Instructional videos in the Maths file on Teams.
Phonics Stories can be found in the Spelling file in Teams.
Thank you for your continued support and hard work,
Miss Smith and Mr Woodward